top of page

Folk(s) 4 America Group

Público·31 miembros

Adam Lost Memories

Also, the monsters themselves are pretty creepy. Even when glimpsed at a distance. I never lost my sanity enough to trigger a chase, but the way they lumber and crawl rather than move or walk again calls home to games like Amnesia.

Adam Lost Memories

Each of these scholars challenged us to think more broadly about the temporal and contextual ways that historians can approach studying the memory of Emancipation. Hilary Green asked us to consider how different generations of African Americans viewed their history. Adam Domby encouraged the audience to look to new sources on the construction of the Lost Cause and the ideology of white supremacy, while Amanda Brickell Bellows offered us an international comparison of emancipatory memories. Each of these papers presented us with new possible approaches to evaluate how Americans (and international audiences) remembered or misremembered the destruction of slavery.

Damon Lindelof: Closing down the writing room, we're trying not to think about it, there's a lot of amazingly great memories there, but I think that every time we go in there and it's just the two of us and the writers aren't in it, it's doesn't even feel like, it feels like it's a set. It's only the writer's room when the writers are there. 041b061a72

Acerca de

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Miembros

bottom of page