top of page

Folk(s) 4 America Group

Público·67 miembros

Trevor Noah: I Wish You Would(2022)

Trevor Noah: I Wish You Would Official Trailer NetflixTrevor Noah returns to Netflix in his new comedy special, I Wish You Would. True to form, Trevor hilariously shares revelations about learning to speak German, modern communication, and his love for curry. I Wish You Would debuts November 22, 2022 on Netflix.I Wish You Would marks Trevor Noah's third original comedy special on Netflix, including Son of Patricia and Afraid Of The Dark.Trevor Noah: I Wish You WouldPremiere Date: November 22Synopsis: Emmy and Grammy nominated writer, comedian Trevor Noah returns to Netflix in his new comedy special, I Wish You Would. True to form, Trevor hilariously shares revelations about learning to speak German, modern communication, and his love for curry. About Trevor Noah: I Wish You Would:I Wish You Would marks Trevor Noah's third original comedy special on Netflix, including Son of Patricia and Afraid Of The Dark.The special was filmed at the Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, CA.Directed by: David Paul MeyerTrevor Noah serves as Executive Producer alongside Bob Bain, Norm Aladjem, Derek Van Pelt and Sanaz Yamin of Day Zero Productions.netflix.com/trevornoahiwishyouwould

Trevor Noah: I Wish You Would(2022)

041b061a72

Acerca de

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Miembros

bottom of page